Debbie and I will meet at the restaurant.
We’ll meet at the restaurant.
Need to update time for chapter meeting on activities page.
Thanks Jim – I’ve updated the time for this meeting.
If I am not there leave without me. I’m not sure I will find the place or wake up in time. I am a terrible insomniac and get lost going around a square block.
If weather is nice a friend might ride with me.
and maybe a friend
Maybe it will be over 65 degrees by then:)
Harley will be coming also.
Will not be able to make the SAC museum run. Dead battery. Have to wait till Monday to take care of it.
I cannot go to this event. It is on a Sunday and I have had a standing Sunday date for over 25 years when we are both in town.
Gail cannot go. It is on a Tuesday. Sorry.
If this rain does not quit we will have to decline. Rain gear is on top of our to buy list.
want to go. Need to make sure that I have a back closer to the date. (dog babysitter)
Won’t be able to make the ride this weekend, sorry!!!
It’s Shirley. Due to the weather, we decided to cancel this ride too. Don’t worry though, good weather is bound to come back!
See you soon,
Forgot to include Patty for dinner. Thought I included her. Wrong.
We’ve got your entry updated.
I will be going.
Can’t make it to Malara’s.