The 2021 Photo Challenge has been announced, and this one should be easy for everyone to participate in. For this year we will have members take photographs of their bikes in front of any United States Postal Service office. Just about every town has a post office, and some towns such as Omaha have multiple.
- One Entry per post office & Bike photo [Yes, you can have one entry for each bike!]
- Contest end date is 12/1/2021. Winners announced at following year’s Holiday Party.
- By submitting, you give DHDHOG permission to include your photo in our Holiday Party slideshow and newsletter.
- We will be awarding prizes similar to our 2020 contest.
How to Submit:
Email to Photographer@DHDHOG.com or print & bring to a Chapter Gathering
What to Submit:
- Photo of the post office with the name visible AND your Bike.
- Your Name.
- To Be Determined